Monday, December 1, 2008

The Nations

photo by apdonovan
Will they come to me?
Or will I go to them?
Both?

3 comments:

Rebecca Grace said...

So I thought I might explain this post a bit more. Yesterday afternoon Jean and I were a bit "lost" in Philly and we drove down this street toward the Art Museum. And as we passed through the flags it was like a chorus of many voices came through my entire being and kept repeating the nations, the nations, the nations over and over again. I was speaking in unison with it as it felt like it was just pouring out of me and I kept saying it over and over again, I couldn't stop.
It was an enormously wonderful and yet somewhat strange experience. And I know that it was a Word from the Lord.
I said to Jean, "I feel like He's sending me to the nations."
One of the things I heard someone say this past weekend was to learn to be expectant without having expectations.
I don't know what it all means, but I am excited to find out.

Anonymous said...

and to find out as well all that He speaks deep to our souls. Come expectant.



p.s. we got lost at the Brazilian restaurant :-)

Rebecca Grace said...

I keep telling ya Jean, getting lost is the way to being found.
B