Beautiful pictures...and the beauty of your friendship. Thank you Becky for your faithful friendship that continues to draw one closer to God. As they say Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and your soul and spirit reflects the beauty of Jesus!
Beck - these are precious pictures. Each one speaks of the beauty of God's creation. I am praying for you. I wonder at times what the silence means - but I appreciate your need for it.
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures...and the beauty of your friendship. Thank you Becky for your faithful friendship that continues to draw one closer to God. As they say Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and your soul and spirit reflects the beauty of Jesus!
Love and prayers!
jean
Beck - these are precious pictures. Each one speaks of the beauty of God's creation. I am praying for you. I wonder at times what the silence means - but I appreciate your need for it.
Take care and know that you are loved.
Carol
Post a Comment