It's the Portuguese word for sadness.
It's what I felt tonight when I looked at the stars. And then I felt sad that looking at the stars is something that makes me sad.
I'm tired of keeping God at bay. But I'm more tired of what happens when I don't.
And tonight...
I just wish He'd make it all better.
3 comments:
Hang in there, Bec. Just hang on. That's what I keep thinking. It can't stay like this forever. No matter what.
Becky, last night I sensed an urgency to pray for you and I prayed that God would heal and be small enough to hear your ache in your heart and soul. And I believe that God will never let you go. In spite of all that is going on in my life...I will walk (carry) with you up the mountain.
I pray that He will make it all better.
Love and prayers, jean
Becky, I find at times like this that I wish God would shovel some of your pain onto me so that I could carry it for awhile for you. But, He does not work that way, I guess. But, He does stir up our hearts to pray and to love those that He brings to our lives that are hurting. I pray today for a special healing of your heart and your emotions. I pray that you can look up to the stars once again and see the Maker and no longer be sad. But, it is all in His time. Not ours. Hard, isn't it?
I love you dear one. And as Lauren said - hang on.
Post a Comment